Everyone’s heard they need to use technology to find a job these days. But what does that mean? Some job seekers are overwhelmed at the thought and don’t know where to start. A recent article by Susan P. Joyce, Editor and Chief Technology Writer at Job – Hunt.org, says “In the last few years, the widespread use of search engines and the growth of social media have changed recruiting in ways that are transparent to most job seekers. Not understanding those technological changes makes job hunting more challenging (and discouraging).” Her article provides further information on “How Job Seekers Can Climb Out of Those Technology Traps.”
New Job Listings
- Electrical Power Dist. Engineer |...
- Field Service Engineer | Clevelan...
- Piping Engineer | Cleveland, OH
- Inside Sales Representative | Cle...
- Technical Buyer | Bloomington, IL
- Quality Technician | Cleveland, O...
- Quality Engineer | Cleveland, OH
- .NET Developer | Cleveland, OH
- Computer Technician | Mansfield, ...
Meet The ProTech Pros
Learn how the ProTech team can give you an edgeLEARN MORE
Recent Blog Posts
- To Land a Job, Know How Employers Use Technology to Hire
Everyone’s heard they need to use technology to find a job these days. But what... More
- ProTech at Northern Ohio HR Conference
ProTech at the Northern Ohio Human Resources Conference 2014!
- 7 Things You Should Never Do During An Interview
We all know the job market is tight. Which is why candidates need to be... More