The ideal candidate will have the following experience: 5+ years field service engineering in the automation/motion control industry, PLC programming, manufacturing processes, complex project management, commissioning and the ability to travel (mostly regional, but some international). Successful candidates will be able to work independently and have good communication (both written and verbal) and report writing skills. Steel mill/heavy equipment industry experience and BSEE are a plus.
New Job Listings
- Piping Engineer | Cleveland, OH
- Field Service Engineer | Clevelan...
- Inside Sales Representative | Cle...
- Technical Buyer | Bloomington, IL
- Quality Technician | Cleveland, O...
- Quality Engineer | Cleveland, OH
- .NET Developer | Cleveland, OH
- Computer Technician | Mansfield, ...
- Manufacturing Engineer | Youngsto...
Meet The ProTech Pros
Learn how the ProTech team can give you an edgeLEARN MORE
Recent Blog Posts
- ProTech at Northern Ohio HR Conference
ProTech at the Northern Ohio Human Resources Conference 2014!
- 7 Things You Should Never Do During An Interview
We all know the job market is tight. Which is why candidates need to be... More
- How to Save a Sinking Interview
Every job seeker knows there is article after article on how to get a job.... More