- Design electrical power distribution systems from power utility sites to client project sites.
- Development of designs (single line diagrams), plans, equipment specifications, cost estimates, bill of materials, site visits and construction administration. Additional design includes electrical load study and arc flash hazard analysis, lighting calculations and layout.
- 5+ years experience designing power distribution systems.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Experience in equipment grounding of unit substation, building grounding, and static grounding.
- Ability to read control drawings (Eaton, Rockwell, etc.) and convert into construction drawings.
- BSEE is a must.
- P.E. preferred, but not mandatory.